Sunday 16 September 2012

Ellie Goulding- Anything Could Happen (Remixes from Birdy Nam Nam & Henry Fong

Today I've got two pretty sweet remixes of Ellie Goulding's latest single, Anything Could Happen. First up is a magnificent progressive house rework from new guy on the block, Henry Fong. This is a sweet remix that needs to be in your library. Hit up the download on his Facebook.
Enjoy,

Henry Fong Remix



While personally, I don't like this remix at all, I felt inclined to post it anyway. This trap remix from Birdy Nam Nam sounded like s**t to me, it completely ruined the track in my opinion. However, I hope some of you like it.
Enjoy?

Birdy Nam Nam Remix


Also, while on the topic of Ellie Goulding, Halcyon comes out on October 8th so get pumped for that, it's gonna be a great album!

No comments:

Post a Comment