Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back To School Changes

While I've been dreading this one it has to be said. As of today myself and Hartley are back at school, which means we won't be able to keep up with the frequency of posts, as we've been posting between four and five a day. While we wish we could keep it up, we simply can't. However, don't you worry child (see heavens got a plan for you), we'll most likely still be keeping up at a pace of three posts a day. While Thursday's Thoughts may be a little shaky for the next two weeks, I'll try to keep it up but it takes me (Alistair) a few hours to plan it all out and write it but I'll do my best. In better news, we're heading off this Friday to see Avicii, so expect a recap post on that sometime this weekend. Also, be sure to check back at 6pm today for the new Koan Sound EP. I'm so excited for this next wave of big releases from Koan Sound, Swedish House Mafia, Deadmau5, Zedd, Madeon. It's gonna get really good over the next month! Thanks for the understanding as we settle back into school.

-Alistair & Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment