Monday 30 July 2012

Mashed Monday #5

This latest track from Garmiani takes some Avicii house music and none other than Bob Marley for the vocals. The two undoubtedly make a killer combo.
Enjoy,




Mashup Germany is back after a brief break with his latest track, It's Always a Good Time. I like the way Mashup Germany is going with his tracks like  I Miss You Via Payphone, The Day The Music Died, and now It's Always A Good Time. I'm sure you'll love this track.
Enjoy,






I've got two brand new mashups from Mashup Germany. The first is a chill, laid-back reggae version of The Veldt which is really nice. When I first heard it I was reminded of Carlos Serrano's Something About The Fire.
Enjoy,







The second Mashup Germany track is called Summer Bash which takes a whole barrel of summer pop hits and electro. The result is a drum n' bass mashup or as Mashup Germany puts it, "drum n' pop".
Enjoy,







Next up is a mashup from Klaud, and it's s pretty intense rager, although I was a little dissapointed that it lacked vocals.
Enjoy,






Tee Ts' latest track features Madeon's Icarus, some Lights, Paramore and Chromeo. It's a really solid mashup that's sure to by my jam for a while.





No comments:

Post a Comment